T-NOW member JiyeonThe idol’s husband reacted to the sexy workout clip.
On May 16, Jiyeon uploaded a music video of herself working out. In the music video, the idol is seen working out on the adductor machine.
As the adductor is a notoriously strenuous exercise, fans were amazed at the idol’s lower body strength, seeing how she lifted over 82kg.
- “Tomorrow I’m going to work my lower body tomorrow with this weight.”
- “How (heavy can you lift) with your lower body? »
- “Wow, I struggle to lift 37kg on this machine. Should I go to the gym today?”
- “Unnie, your legs are so thin, you look so frail, but your ass looks like it’s about to burst…ㅠㅠ.”
- “Wow, let’s do better.”
- “I can barely lift 54 kg, but that United lifts 82 kg.
Of course, fans didn’t lose sight of Jiyeon’s amazing appearance while using the machine.
In fact, Jiyeon’s own husband, former San Francisco Giants baseball player Hwang Jae Gyun, also reacted to the video.
When did your lower body get so strong…?
—Hwang Jae Gyun
What are your thoughts? You can watch the full clip here.